Sunday, June 19, 2011

Custom Order

I love custom orders! First of all, I the love the challenge. Second, I enjoy the extra time and effort it takes to really do it up right with special care to details. These hand painted Little Ladies went out yesterday to a very special little girl who is about to turn one year old. Happy Birthday!



These auburn-haired Little Ladies went out last week. They were individually wrapped party favors at a graduation party. The client was so creative! She used ornament stands to hang six cookies at each table! I'm flattered to have my cookies featured as centerpieces...how awesome is that?!


Check out the great feedback I got:
Heather,

Just wanted to let you know the cookies were very well received.  My daughter loved them and everyone who attended our graduation celebration thought they were  adorable and so unique!

I used them as centerpieces.  We put ribbons on each one and hung them from black,  18” table ornament display stands.  Each black stand held six cookies and they were so cute, each cookie hanging freely at various heights. 

Thanks again

Chris
Thanks Chris!