Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lovely Ladies

These hand painted Lovely Ladies are a custom order. They're headed out the door -- special cookies for a special lovely lady who is graduating today! I hope she loved them!




Yay! She did love them! Check out the awesome feedback I just got:

Heather,

Just wanted to let you know the cookies were very well received.  My daughter loved them and everyone who attended our graduation celebration thought they were  adorable and so unique!

I used them as centerpieces.  We put ribbons on each one and hung them from black,  18” table ornament display stands.  Each black stand held six cookies and they were so cute, each cookie hanging freely at various heights. 

Thanks again

Chris

Ornament display stands...what a great idea and So creative! 
I'm flattered that my cookies were used as centerpieces! 
Thanks Chris!