Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dublin Farmers' Market June 29th

The Dublin Farmers' Market was fantastic yesterday!  The great weather brought lots of folks out to shop! I got to bring my two boys with me and it turned out to be a blast! They munched on cucumbers and cherry tomatos from VanScoy Farms, raspberries from Rhoads farms, beef sticks from Oink Moo Cluck Farms, chugged apple cider from Hirsch Fruit Farm...and of course cookies from Ly-Ly's! They were great little helpers! I think they actually enjoyed themselves too!

New to the market this week....Chocolate Brownie Cookie. This one is a keeper! Sold out in a heartbeat and was told they was the best chocolate cookie Ever! 
Wow! 
I'm lovin that!




Also...Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips, Raisins, and Macadamia Nuts. 
Not too many pictures of those but...


Here they are 'live' from the market along with 
Firecracker Sugar Cookies! POP!



Ly-Ly's will not be at the Dublin Market July 6th so...

Happy 4th of July to Everyone!